- This event has passed.
Big Cypress Gallery ANNUAL FALL FESTIVAL
Meet Clyde & Niki Butcher and the BCNP Rangers
October 28 - October 29
EVENT DETAILS Lots to do inside and outside of galleryClyde, Niki and the Big Cypress National Preserve rangers invite you to the Big Cypress Gallery Sat & Sun, October 28 & 29 from 9:00am-5:00pm for their 3rd Annual Fall Festival. This event is open to the public. Click the link below to RSVP – We will email you a reminder, directions, and a special coupon to use for the weekend.
- Visit with Clyde & Niki they are looking forward to sharing their new work and photographic adventures stories.
- Special Exhibit – Clyde will be showing his Cuba exhibit with information panels about his expeditions. This was commissioned by the United Nations to create a portfolio of the mountainous lands of Cuba in 2002.
- Holiday Book Signing – Due to Clyde’s health we have changed his schedule. This will be his Holiday Book signing event. Clyde will be in the gallery for a meet and greet and will personalize his books, calendars, and photographs. Great start to your holiday gift shopping.
OUTSIDE BEHIND GALLERY
- Ranger Talks – on our nature trail located behind the gallery, our Park Rangers will have informational tents set up. This is a great opportunity to learn more about our Preserve and hear about other phenomenal places to visit.
- Ranger-led Swamp Walk Tours – Enhance your understanding of the Big Cypress on a one hour guided tour behind the gallery with a Park Ranger. All you need to bring is a since of adventure and a change of clothes.
- Swamp Walk Fundraiser for Park – Adults $50ea, children free. Walks are about one hour long. When you arrive you will pay the South Florida National Parks Trust for you swamp walk.